|Mrs Kulmeen Chadha (f)|
MSK - Physiotherapist - Wednesday PM & Friday AM
An MSK (musculoskeletal) physiotherapist can provide expert assessment and advice to help you manage pain, disability and injury to your joints, muscles or spine.
We do this through questioning and physical assessment.
We want to know what impact these problems are having on your life. Together we will discuss ways we can help aid your recovery and guide you to achieve your goals.
We can assist in helping you:
- understand and manage your MSK problem better
- improve your movement and strength
- maximise your function e.g. climbing stairs, returning to football
MSK Physiotherapy may not help if you:
- have longstanding aches and pains especially if these are widespread
- you have received no benefit from physiotherapy in the past
- you are attending the pain clinic for the same problem.