Wellbeing online support for patients with Type 2 Diabetes
How can patients access the programme?
Signing up to the programme is easy and patients can register via one of two routes:
- Online via www.talkingtherapies.berkshire.nhs.uk/diabetesonline
- Calling 0300 365 2000 and quoting ‘diabetes online’
Patients will be booked in for a 15 minute welcome call and will be provided with access to the programme to start straight away!
Who could benefit from the programme?
Patients with type 2 diabetes who:
- Are struggling to keep their diabetes under control
- Are feeling down, depressed or hopeless
- Are lacking interest or pleasure in doing things
- Are feeling worried or stressed
- Have an email address and access to a computer/laptop/smartphone
- Would like the flexibility of using an online package