Patient Participation Group
Threeways Surgery has a PPG at the surgery. We encourage our group to represent a mix of patients covering all ages, both male and female.
A PPG can:
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the surgery
- Help the practice improve their services
- Help the practice make the best use of their resources
- Improve communication
- Help to promote good health
- Influence decisions about which services are provided
- Offer practical support to the practice
A PPG isn’t:
- A forum for complaints
- A fundraising organisation
- A time consuming activity
We have a core group that meet with the practice team a few times a year. We also are happy to contact patients via email periodically in order to ask a question or two and gain valuable feedback.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.