Threeways surgery is unable to take patients used sharp bins and dispose of the bins on behalf of the patient.
- Please contact the waste team at the council directly - 01895 837333
- Patient will need to complete an initial form given by the person they speak to
- Once form is completed a member of the waste team will arrange with patient a date of collection from the patients home and they will provide a replacement bin
- Once the service has been arranged between the waste team / patient this will be an ongoing service and the patient must speak directly with the waste team.
- A letter of authorisation is required from Threeways surgery for the patient detailing the reason for the sharps bin.
- Please email the surgery firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Letter must be addressed to Slough Borough Council.
- On receipt of the letter the patient will be contacted to confirm details and arrangements.
- Collections are usually made weekly and on Mondays.